Bible Verses About Blessings
- The books of the Bible that are considered canonical number 24 for Jews, 66 for Protestants, 73 for Catholics, and 78 for most Orthodox Christians.
- This application offers a collection of over 1000 essential Bible verses on many important topics such as Faith, Relationships, Money &
- God’s favor and protection
- (blessed) highly favored or fortunate (as e.g. by divine grace); “our blessed land”; “the blessed assurance of a steady income”
- A prayer asking for such favor and protection
- (blessed) blasted: expletives used informally as intensifiers; “he’s a blasted idiot”; “it’s a blamed shame”; “a blame cold winter”; “not a blessed dime”; “I’ll be damned (or blessed or darned or goddamned) if I’ll do any such thing”; “he’s a damn (or goddam or goddamned) fool”; “a deuced idiot”
- (blessed) enjoying the bliss of heaven
- Grace said before or after a meal
bible verses about blessings – Treasures from
Experience the Inner Child powerfully supply you with profound, invaluable guidelines for experiencing true Wealth and Prosperity in life!
The High Vibrational Energy within these magical verses accelerate the Law of Attraction – enabling your needs and desires to manifest on an incredibly expansive level!
The enchanting “Treasures from Heaven” audio will enable you to experience the natural rhythm of life while you are uplifted and transported by the exhilarating verses.
The Spirit of God expresses powerfully through the exhilarating music…aligning in complete Synchronicity with every single verse!
This magical audio CD will provide solace and comfort, expand your life, time, and your entire being as the enchanting musical verses lift you into the Power of Grace and catapult you forward to experience true riches in life!
31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 …your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33 But seek first his kingdom and HIS righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
Thank you to all those who have prayed for Jen. The Lord has given her His Grace and we are taking it one day at a time, just as the verse above directs us to.
Today we found out that barring any unforeseen problems, Jen’s surgery will take place a day or two after Christmas. She has to rest and not lift, and she has to follow a strict diet. Other than that, she is being helped by another nurse with whom she used to work. Also Nana and Papa are here to babysit, help with the necessities of life, and make sure she has a blessed, peaceful Christmas. The greatest gift we have is God’s Grace! The next greatest gift is the love given by God’s children, who stand ready to serve Him, through prayer, praise and worship. My prayer angels, you are the reason my daughter is here. God bless each and every one of you. JJ and the family!
PRAYER REQUEST FOR ISABEL – A CHILD GONE MISSING
We do not know her or her family, but when ANY child goes missing we hug our own kids closer and pray for the parents, who are in deep pain right now.
We also pray for the well-being of this child. No ONE knows where she is right now except for God. He knows where she is and can protect her. Let us as a group pray for her to be found, alive, and that her life and her family can be healed from this dreadful event.
In our hearts we can all try to imagine what it’s like to lose a child, especially when you have no idea where they are or what happened to them.
This photo was taken from a flyer that was being passed around. Isabel’s parents have requested that ALL of us keep praying and has expressed a deep faith in the power of prayer.
Please just pray for Isabel and her family. ALSO if you have seen someone who looks like her, call the Tucson Police Dept ASAP!
God bless you for praying. In faith believing we hope that she is found soon and alive. God be with her and her family.
bible verses about blessings